Expect the Magic
Price $ 12.97
This download is 2 separate files. You must select both links individually for you to download both files.
If you don't know how to transfer these files to your computer, read here first:
To download the Galexis Sound files to your computer
1. Select and pay for them first.
2. Immediately, you will receive an e-mail with a link that allows you to download the files to your computer. They are in mp3 format that is compatible with all mp3-Players and computers. There you can listen to them again and again. (The link is good for 10 days after purchase.)
3. Know the type of computer you are using:
PC USERS: Right-click you mouse over the link.
MAC USERS: Control-click your mouse over the link.
4. A new window will appear that asks you for the name and the location (on your hard-drive) where you want to save this individual file. (Different operating systems have different messages. One Windows XP version says: "Save Link," another says "Save Target.") Do that then press "Enter/Return." Wait for a while during which time the file downloads to your computer, and you are done.
5. Do it again for every link provided until done.
"Expect the Magic"
Galexis shares the purpose of the Love and Healing evenings briefly, then delves into the broad topic of change, magic, and opening to magic in one's life. This event was given in Bellingham Washington and provided Galexis with a long list of interesting questions you'll enjoy hearing them speak about. The closing meditation is simple, yet profound, and rejuvenating, especially for the digestive system!
Q.1. How can we expand our self image to receive more magic?
Q.2. Are we humans providing the missing link of consciousness? A.2. Humanity is on a unique growth curve that everyone in the Universe is watching...
Q.3. How do we know we are attracting the attention of others beyond planet earth? A.3. Galexis discusses how to feel and sense them, and receive their support.
Q.4. A lot of gastro-intestinal issues are showing up during the intensely changing times and with the downloads going on. Why? A.4.. Galexis links the role of the digestion with the brain changes, and also issues dealing with power.
Q.5. How do I tame my inner Slave Driver? It wakes me up at 4 AM every night. A.5. Galexis explains the Slave Driver succinctly and how to keep it out of one's psyche - a good overview of this frequently discussed topic.
Q.6. My son is ill. How do I take care of and help my son without succumbing to the Slave Driver?
Q.7. Why are all these brain issues going on now - bipolar, autistic, etc.?
Q.8. Will we be able to see multi-dimensionally and be able therefore to see ET's and other trans-dimensional beings? A.8. Galexis discusses the upcoming changes in the relationship to time and expanding one's dimensionality, etc.
Q.9. Elaborate on the difference between the mind and the brain.
Q.10. What happens to people who commit suicide? A.10. Galexis shares how the horrid emotional states experienced at death in the suicidal person are healed - beautiful!
Q.11. How can I see auras? A.11. Learn about the choice we made to not be psychically perceptive and what we can do about it.
Approximately 2 hours.
RECEIVE email updates on Galexis events, CD releases and free excerpts from Workshops and a FREE GIFT!